For all you having trouble with running
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth /source:\WIM:L:\sources\Install.wim:1 /LimitAccess
and receiving the following error
Deployment Image Servicing and Management tool
Image Version: 10.0.10586.0
The source files could not be found.
Use the "Source" option to specify the location of the files that are required to restore the feature. For more information on specifying a source location, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=243077.
The DISM log file can be found at C:\WINDOWS\Logs\DISM\dism.log
Here is probably the only working solution:
- Download original Windows 10 ISO from here (Microsoft website)
- Mount the ISO image (Right Click -> Mount)
- Create new dir – e.g. “c:\mount” (mkdir c:\mount)
- Mount install.wim from ISO, where X is the drive you mounted ISO to:
1DISM.exe /mount-Image /ImageFile:X:\sources\install.wim /index:1 /mountdir:C:\mount\ /readonly
- Make sure the result is
123Mounting image[==========================100.0%==========================]The operation completed successfully.
- Run DISM:
1DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth /Source:c:\mount\windows /LimitAccess
- Run SFC to verify everything is Ok